The traditional automobile wheel bearings are made of two sets of tapered roller bearings or ball bearings, and the adjustment of bearing installation, oil coating, seal and clearance are carried out on the automobile production line. This kind of structure makes it difficult to assemble in the automobile production plant, the cost is high, the reliability is poor, and when the vehicle maintains the maintenance point, the bearing also needs to be cleaned, oiled and adjusted.
The hub bearing unit is developed on the basis of standard angular contact ball bearings and tapered roller bearings, it will be two sets of bearings as a whole, with good assembly performance, can be omitted clearance adjustment, light weight, compact structure, large load capacity, for sealed bearings can be loaded in advance grease, the external hub to omit the sealing and maintenance and other advantages, has been widely used in cars, in the truck has gradually expanded the application trend.
- The Function Of The Gearbox
- The Working Principle Of The Gearbox
- The Classification Of The Gearbox
- How To Maintain The Gearbox
- Gearbox Considerations
- Common Faults Of Gearbox
- Gearbox Maintenance Process
- Development Course Of Hub Bearing
- Technology And Development Trend Of Hub Bearing
- Sinotruk HOWO STR SHACMAN F2000 F3000 M3000
- 1400-25 36 Layers 1300-252 24 Layers In Delivery