Divide by transmission ratio
(1) A grade transmission: the most widely used type of transmission. It adopts gear transmission and has several fixed-value transmission ratios. According to the type of gear wheel, there are two kinds of axes fixed transmission (ordinary transmission) and Axis rotary transmission (planetary gear transmission). Transmission ratios for cars and light and medium goods vehicles usually have 3-5 advance gears and one reverse gear, and more stalls in the modular transmissions for heavy goods vehicles. The so-called transmission gear number refers to its forward gear number.
(2) stepless transmission: CVT transmission ratio in a certain range of values can be unlimited multi-level changes, the common electric and hydraulic type (Dynamic liquid type) two. The variable speed transmission component of power type CVT is a DC series-excitation motor, which is widely used in the transmission system of super Heavy dump truck except for trolley bus. The transmission components of the dynamic liquid type CVT are hydraulic torque converters.
- The Function Of The Gearbox
- The Working Principle Of The Gearbox
- How To Maintain The Gearbox
- Gearbox Considerations
- Common Faults Of Gearbox
- Gearbox Maintenance Process
- HUB BEARING
- Development Course Of Hub Bearing
- Technology And Development Trend Of Hub Bearing
- Sinotruk HOWO STR SHACMAN F2000 F3000 M3000
- 1400-25 36 Layers 1300-252 24 Layers In Delivery