(1) Change the transmission ratio and enlarge the range of driving torque and rotational speed to adapt to the changing driving conditions while making the engine work under the favorable condition of high power and low fuel consumption.
(2) The engine rotates in the same direction, so that the car can be backward driving;
(3) The use of air block, interruption of power transmission, to the engine can start, speed, and facilitate transmission shift or power output.
(4) transmission is composed of variable speed transmission mechanism and control mechanism, when needed, can also be installed power output device. There are two ways to classify: according to the change of transmission ratio and according to the different mode of operation.
- The Working Principle Of The Gearbox
- The Classification Of The Gearbox
- How To Maintain The Gearbox
- Gearbox Considerations
- Common Faults Of Gearbox
- Gearbox Maintenance Process
- HUB BEARING
- Development Course Of Hub Bearing
- Technology And Development Trend Of Hub Bearing
- Sinotruk HOWO STR SHACMAN F2000 F3000 M3000