1, in order to maximize the safety and reliability, we recommend that you regardless of the length of the car to check the wheel bearings frequently-note whether the bearing has worn early warning signal: including any rotation of the friction noise or the suspension of the combination wheel in the turn of the abnormal deceleration. The vehicle recommended for rear wheel drive is to lubricate the front hub bearing in the 38000 km drive. When changing the braking system, check the bearing and replace the oil seal.
2, if you hear the noise of hub bearing parts, first of all, it is important to find the location of the noise. There are many moving parts that may produce a murmur, or some of the rotating parts are in contact with the non rotating parts. If confirmation is the noise in the bearing, the bearing may be damaged and need to be replaced.
3, because the front wheel cause the two sides bearing failure of the working conditions similar, so even if only a broken bearing, also recommended to replace.
4, hub bearings more sensitive, in all cases need to adopt the right method and appropriate tools. The bearing parts cannot be damaged during storage and installation. Some bearings require a larger pressure pressure, so special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the car manufacturing instructions.
Previous: Locking Plate
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish the bearing lubricating oil ...
- Vibration and noise of bearings
- Composite materials of modern sliding bearings
- Three magic weapons to identify imported bearin...
- Lead to SKF bearing cage constant fracture factor
- Four precautions to prevent the damage of INA b...
- Automotive Hub Bearings
- Considerations for Hub Bearings
- Installation and application of automobile hub ...
- Locking Plate